Purchasing & Shipping
- If you have any questions prior to the purchase of a painting please contact us using the Contact Form >
- No items can be delivered or shipped prior to receiving full online payment.
- Paintings are mostly listed as unframed (UF) for ease of shipping, with the exception of a few that are shown as framed (F).
- Oil paintings already stretched on an internal frame (i.e. stretcher bars) will look great framed, however this is not necessary as the painting is ready to hang and can be considered as framed.
- When LOCAL PICKUP is selected, a 10% discount is available on all paintings purchased and can be applied using the code DISC10 during the checkout process. Pickup arrangements will be made after completion of the checkout process, however you are free to contact us to discuss this prior to purchasing.
- International shipping is available to New Zealand, most European countries, the U.S.A., United Kingdom, and some Asian countries. You will find a drop down list of all countries we ship to during the checkout process.
- International shipping costs will be calculated during the checkout process OR once an order has been placed. If shipping needs to be calculated this will be advised in a new updated purchase invoice that includes shipping costs for your item/s. Payment of this invoice will indicate your approval and confirms your purchase.
- All painting purchases come with a Money Back Guarantee >
For full details refer to the Money Back Guarantee and Refunds Policy.
- All paintings are treated with the greatest care prior to and at the time of dispatch.
- All paintings whether unframed or framed are carefully packaged and protected for shipment via Australia Post or other courier service.
- You will be notified via email when your purchase has been dispatched and also provided with a tracking number where available.
- FREE Australia wide shipping.
- Local Pick Up - save money with local Melbourne pick up.
- International Shipping to selected countries.
Updated June, 2022